Author Topic: I'm looking to improve my shooting practice sessions  (Read 129 times)

Offline crowl

• View Profile
I'm looking to improve my shooting practice sessions
« on: June 10, 2024, 04:17:47 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm looking to improve my shooting practice sessions and have been considering getting a shot timer. I need something reliable that can provide detailed feedback and help track my performance over time. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good shot timer?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking to improve my shooting practice sessions
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 04:26:15 PM »
Hello, I recommend checking out the Competition-Electronics shot timers, specifically available on the 4Shooters website. One great option is the Competition Electronics PRO BT Shot Timer. This timer is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to sync it with the PTLink app on your phone for easy data management and firmware updates. It has a built-in memory for 50 shot strings and provides hit factor scoring, which can be very useful for competitive shooting​. Another excellent choice is the Competition Electronics Pocket Pro II Shot Timer. It's well-regarded for its ergonomic design, making it easy to operate with either hand. This timer also has a large display, adjustable sensitivity, and can save up to 50 shots in its memory. It's known for its reliability and durability, which are crucial for consistent performance tracking.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online