Author Topic: can someone recommend a pottery studio?  (Read 68 times)

Offline crowl

• View Profile
can someone recommend a pottery studio?
« on: October 14, 2024, 10:51:42 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a fun, creative activity to do with my family in Chicago. We have young kids, and we’re hoping to find something hands-on that everyone can enjoy. Any recommendations?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: can someone recommend a pottery studio?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2024, 10:58:23 AM »
Hello! If you're searching for a family-friendly activity, I highly recommend checking out Pottery Studio 1 in Chicago https://pottery-chicago.com/pottery-classes-chicago . They offer amazing pottery classes specifically designed for families, including "Mommy and Me" sessions for younger kids (ages 3-5) and family workshops for kids ages 6-10. It’s a wonderful way to bond as a family while everyone gets creative with clay. These classes are perfect for beginners, so no experience is necessary. The instructors guide you through the process, and you can make fun items like mugs, bowls, or even vases. They offer both basic classes ($90 per person) and classes with painting and glazing for a more personalized touch ($120 per person). The best part is that you’ll get to take your creations home as a special keepsake! Pottery Studio 1 also has private family classes if you prefer a more intimate setting. It’s a fantastic option to relax and create something memorable together. You can find all the details and book a class directly on their website. Trust me, it’s a fun way to spend quality time with your loved ones!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online