Author Topic: This Will Help... a LOT :-)  (Read 1168 times)

Offline hitsam

• Integrity before profit
    • View Profile
    • Hits-A-Million
This Will Help... a LOT :-)
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:14:08 AM »
First thing I have to say is... do yourself and your online income a favor and read this entire post :

You know, I never thought that I would ever need or even use a helpdesk...but boy was I wrong!  :oops:

So here I am telling you about the helpdesk program I'm a member of, it's just awesome,
 and it quickly became something that I simply could not do without now.

Because it's a membership site, it allows you to have your helpdesk hosted on its own secure server,
 which is optimized for superior email delivery... I never realized just how many emails I was NOT getting before!

No website needed, no expertise needed, no technical mumbo jumbo either... just perfect for me :-)

You simply use your helpdesk link as your contact information in your everyday communications.
ie: forums, sigs, emails, ads etc... anywhere you would usually put your contact info.

When people contact you at your helpdesk, the message is sent through the secure server
 to whatever email address you have set up in your account, say goodbye to spam... forever!

You are also able to rotate your own ads on your helpdesk via the bonus Pro Tracker account
that you get with your helpdesk membership... my stats don't lie, these ads do get clicked.

Because they want to show you how effective having your own helpdesk can be,
the owners have created an opportunity for you to try the helpdesk service for only... $10!

Here's a look at what you get for your $10!

- A 1-year upgrade in ProfitsDesk:You get your own ProfitsDesk helpdesk, just like the one I use here,
    that allows you to rotate your own ads. This will do wonders for your advertising
    as well as for your communication with your prospects, customers and referrals etc.

- A lifetime Pro Link-Tracker account:This is a high-quality Pro Link-Tracker service with a lot of unique features,
       features that you will not find in other (well known) link-trackers.

Add up to 100 links which are rotated on your helpdesk and displayed to anyone who visits your helpdesk.
      Your links are also randomly shown on many high-traffic webpages... this delivers a lot of bonus advertising.

Of course it can also be used as a regular link tracker in emails, forum and text ads etc, etc.

Both sites also allow you to email your referrals, so you also build your mailinglist by referring new members.
      You can advertise your own offers to these lists, which is another great improvement for your advertising.

Not to mention that because the server is optimized for superior email delivery,
       your referrals will be highly likely to receive your mails... unlike many other membership sites :-)

Most other websites would at least charge $300 for this, probably more.

I encourage you to at least check out these 2 seriously useful marketing tools
       ... while they are still at this seriously low price!

Your own Spam Free HelpDesk:
      A Life-time Pro Tracker Account:
      Superior, Reliable Email Delivery:

All for just 10 bucks... WOW!

You can join for free and have a look around if you want to.

Join Here

Enjoy,

Greg.

Bonus for forum members:
      Join and Upgrade through my link above to get an Upgraded membership at my Traffic Exchange... Hits-A-Million!

Join Hits-A-Million, use the helpdesk there to send me your ProfitsDesk ID and I'll Upgrade you ASAP :-)[/list][/list]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online