Author Topic: Follow the leader ? !  (Read 1358 times)

arjan2

Follow the leader ? !
« on: October 22, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »
Ever Heard of a guy named richguy ? He has a large google group of people interested in making money online ! He is starting a teambuild very soon.

Join now for free under me and join in the teambuild... See what happens !

http://www.trafficwave.net/members/myextra

Hi

PLEASE READ THE PLAN IN FULL, we will be joining a very stable 3x10 matrix plan, which is paying without fail for the last 8 years, i will be sending this couple of times as I am very confident of this, in case you do not want to receive mails from this google , please hit reply button and mention REMOVE in the subject line

RISK FACTOR Before we proceed with the plan, let us understand that the risk involved is very minimal. trafficwave.net is proven and paying for 8 long years and only risk involved in case your matrix do not grow in worst case scenario will be $18, since you will get back $54 as FSB for the four position you pay.

Pls reply back with 'interested in joining traffic wave with 4 positions' ( you can pay for one, and take 3 positions and pay for that later as you have 30 days Free offer). I shall send you the instructions and link to join

I am sure you know what traffic wave is, and I was in this 2 years back for over an year and Brian Rooney paid me every month without fait, so this one is proven matrix prog (with autoresponder as their product) and been paying for almost 8 years without fail, much better that we join this proven program than the one’s which pops up every day.

I have a plan where in every one can earn BIG from this proven program.

This is 3x10 matrix with $18 as monthly fee
100% FSB back(first month) on your direct referrals
Need atleast one referral to earn from the matrix (upto 3 levels)
With 5 referrals earn from 5 levels and 25% matching bonus (matching bonus provided we get one active member every month)
With 10 referrals earn from 10 levels and 50% matching bonus
Once you have 3 in your first level (your monthly fee is taken care of)
Use different userid and different mail id but AP or credit card can be same for all the four
Read the Full plan here http://trafficwave.net/affiliate.html

Phase One
Now please read this ten times if you wish to understand the plan clearly, every one can earn HUGE if we all follow the plan. I reiterate Traffic wave is paying for 8 long years and proven, rather it is better that we join this program and promote rather than joining new matrices which pops up every day.

The plan is, take 4 positions, 3 position under your first position, since you get back 100% FSB, your first position will get the joining fee of rest of your 3 positions, effectively speaking you are paying for just one position. (as 100%FSB is paid matrix income quiet obviously will start from 2nd month).

The Idea is to give one referral to every position, and keep the matrix growing, as you will be paid upto 3 levels with one qualifying sale and as the matrix grows gradually, I am sure many will join this and every one with some personal effort can recruit more and reach higher levels, we have some good leaders in our team with their own list, and this will greatly help in the fast matrix growth

Phase two
Now it is necessary that we have atleast one referral each for the rest of three positions so that we earn from 3 levels ($45) from those three positions too. This plan can be foolproof if we all try to work on it meticulously and try to promote it to our contacts and no one would think twice when they see the earnings and how the matrix can be filled fast and the best part is TrafficWave is not a scam and paying for 8 long years.

Phase three
We all aim for 10 direct referrals for our first position, so that we can earn for full 10 levels and get 50% matrching bonus, this will take 5-6 months time, but this we are planning for long term and stable monthly Income

Payment processors are Alertpay and Credit Cards and it is $18 monthly. I will open a separate mail id and will start giving the link as per the order of the request. Please keep $75 ready in your Alertpay for 4 positions, we all will have time till 25th October and we start signing up there after, so that every one of us can fund their AP or Credit Card.

One join as Free Member for 30 days and pay the subscription thereafter, but I would strongly advice every one to pay for the subscription and not join as Free as I would not giving the link of Free Member to any one as this will upset the matrix

Two years back I was not having a list, still managed to get 200 under me, but now I have a list of 4k and especially traffic wave being a proven company, I am sure double the no. will take interest in this and also every one of you have your own contacts and I am sure this will grow very fast and all of us can earn decent monthly

RG

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Richguy's googlegroup/Teambuild" group.

http://www.trafficwave.net/members/myextra

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online