Author Topic: Free tools for measuring online marketing effectiveness  (Read 1001 times)

justin24

Free tools for measuring online marketing effectiveness
« on: May 23, 2010, 06:15:32 AM »
Whever we come across a good tool, i make it my mission to post some info and links for your convenience. Here’s a good post from @dharmesh regarding measuring your twitter success.

How Does Twitter Grader Calculate Twitter Rankings? i.e When you tweet, what kind of an impact does it have?

If one were to look at data for a given user available in twitter, what kinds of things would one look at to determine whether that user had power, reach and authority? Also, when looking at these various factors, it’s helpful to think about each of these in the “all other things being equal, what’s better” context. Otherwise, it’s easy to get caught up into non-productive arguments on why a certain factor is or isn’t important, because there are so many cases that “prove” that it doesn’t matter. Let me explain. One of the factors that goes into measuring your Twitter Grade is the number of followers you have. Many of you will argue that the number of followers is completely irrelevant because it’s so easy to game. There are automated tools to do nothing but acquire followers by following a bunch of people. That’s true. It is easy to spike up your follower count. However, I would counter with this: If we were looking at two different twitter users, all other things being equal (and I do mean all other things), the one with more followers is likely more powerful and deserves a higher twitter grade. Of course, all other things are usually not equal and that’s why the Twitter Grade is interesting.

So, let’s go into the factors. Note: These are NOT in order of priority or weight (and they’re not all weighted equally — not by a long shot).

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online