Author Topic: How Long Does it Take to Get Approval After Filing I-131?  (Read 853 times)

nancymervin

How Long Does it Take to Get Approval After Filing I-131?
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:53:05 AM »
In order to get a travel document one has to file Form I-131. This form is used for applying to the USCIS for a reentry permit, refugee travel document and advance parole, if you have applications pending. You must be physically present when you are applying for the above travel documents. Advance parole is used sparingly, that is when a non-immigrant is brought inside the U.S due to an emergency. This is not a document to bypass the normal delays in the issuance of a visa.

The time it will take to process these documents may vary. Usually the USCIS processes cases based on the order of when they are filed. The USCIS will also notify you by mail when a decision on the case is made or if they need further documentation from you. From this you may understand how long it will take before your case is completed. You should also keep in mind that the processing time does not show just how long it will take to process your case from start to finish but how long it will take to process the cases that were filed before yours.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online